Today, the Indiana State Department of Health announced changes to the timing of its COVID-19 dashboard updates to reflect the high volume of data flowing in each day.
ISDH announces changes to COVID-19 dashboards
Indianapolis, Indiana (September 27, 2021) — The Indiana Department of Health announced today changes to the timing of its COVID-19 dashboard updates to reflect the high volume of data flowing in each day.
Beginning today, the dashboards at www.coronavirus.in.gov and www.ourshot.in.gov will update daily by 5 p.m. This will allow for more thorough review of data before it is posted. School and long-term care dashboards will continue to update weekly.
“When we launched these dashboards, our goal was to provide Hoosiers the best data possible to help them understand the magnitude of the COVID-19 pandemic in Indiana,” said State Health Commissioner Kris Box, M.D., FACOG. “As the pandemic has progressed, we have added a significant number of features and additional dashboards that have exponentially increased the volume of data required to update the dashboards. This increased volume requires more time to vet for accuracy and technical issues. We will work to update the dashboard as quickly as we can each day so that Hoosiers continue to have consistent, accurate information about COVID-19.”
As a result of the changes to the dashboard timing, the Indiana Department of Health also will suspend publication of routine daily news releases that reflect the dashboard postings. Mobile testing and vaccination sites will continue to be added to the dashboards, and Hoosiers will continue to be notified when mobile testing clinics are coming to their communities.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources:
- Take the Winning Shot information sheet
- Take the Shot FAQ sheet from the Allen County Department of Health
- Home Care Isolation Guidances
- COVID-19 Employee Illness Recomendations
- City of Fort Wayne’s Rent and Utility Assistance Program – City’s new release
- Allen County Department of Health information and stats
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Please click here for an updated county advisory map, hospitalizations and other information.
- Gov. Holcomb Statement on Pandemic-Related Unemployment Insurance Programs
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Fort Wayne Community Schools information about student COVID-19 vaccine requirements
- Janssen Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Recipients of the COVID-19 vaccines should sign up for V-safe, the after-vaccination health checker
- Free rides for COVID-19 vaccinations in NE Indiana
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program
- Latest news from Google News