Parkview Health opens Pediatric Post-COVID-19 Long Hauler Clinic

Parkview Health is opening a new clinic to support children with post-acute sequelae of COVID-19, more commonly known as “long-haulers.”

Rapid tests limited at ACDH COVID-19 public testing site

Availability of rapid antigen COVID-19 tests will further be limited today at the Allen County Department of Health public testing site, and rapid tests will not be offered beginning Tuesday, January 18, 2022, due to a state shortage.

City of Fort Wayne update regarding garbage and recycling collection

Update from the City of Fort Wayne as continued delays with the collection of garbage and recycling materials continues.

ACDH launches COVID-19 hotline

Today, the Allen County Department of Health opened a COVID-19 hotline for questions, assistance, or resources at (260) 449-4499.

ISDH Commissioner test positive for COVID-19

Indiana State Health Commissioner Kris Box, M.D., FACOG, is recovering at home after becoming re-infected with COVID-19, the Indiana Department of Health announced Tuesday.

ACDH: Local COVID-19 testing changes

Today, the Allen County Department of Health announced they need to limit the use of rapid antigen COVID-19 testing at its public test site, located at 5750 Falls Drive.

ISDH: Changes to COVID-19 testing operations

The Indiana State Department of Health is making several changes to testing operations due to high demand and a national shortage of rapid test kits.

PUFW’s temporary COVID-19 face mask protocol extended through 1/31/2022

Purdue University Fort Wayne will extend its temporary requirement to wear face masks inside campus buildings and structures through Monday, January 31, 2022.

WorkOne transitions to appointment only

All 11 WorkOne Northeast career centers will transition to appointment-only services, effective December 1, 2021.

Resource available for info on monoclonal antibodies for COVID-19

Hoosiers may learn where to receive the monoclonal antibodies used to prevent the progression of COVID-19 disease can contact 2-1-1 for information.