The Fort Wayne Police Department has arrested suspects in the 12th Allen County Homicide.
Homicide Investigation – Arrests Made
- Matthew J. Cramer II M/W/21 5’11” 160 lbs Brown hair and Brown eyes
- Jacob D. Carreon-Hamilton M/H/20 5’7” 170 lbs Brown hair and Brown Eyes
- Cody Clements M/W/20
The Fort Wayne Police Homicide Division would like to inform the community that as of 7:45 pm on April 26, 2021 that all 3 of the suspects listed above have been taken into custody.
Detectives would like to thank everyone that provided information to the Police about the possible whereabouts of the suspects.
The suspects are all in police custody and the charges for each subject will be released at a later time as the investigation is still ongoing and they are still gathering more evidence in regards to this homicide.
This incident is still being investigated by the Fort Wayne Police Department, Allen County Coroner’s Office, and the Allen County Prosecutor’s Office.
If you have information regarding this case, you can call the Greater Fort Wayne Crime Stoppers at (260) 229-7867 or toll-free at 1-800-237-7867. You can also use the P3 app on your Android phone or Apple phone here. They are also available on Facebook. You can submit your tip anonymously.
- Silver Alert: Shane Van Nugyen – 24th April 2021
- FWPD: Death Investigation – 25th April 2021
- FWPD Update: Death Investigation – 25th April 2021
- Coroner: 2021 12th Allen County Homicide – 26th April 2021
- FWPD: Arrests in 12th Allen County Homicide – 26th April 2021
- Shane Van Nguyen Silver Alert canceled – 27th April 2021
- List of the 2021 Allen County Homicides
- FWPD incident reports
- The Fort Wayne Police Department website