Allen County Coroner’s news release for the 2021 12th Allen County Homicides.
Fort Wayne, Indiana (April 26, 2021) – The autopsy has been completed and notification has been made to the next of kin for the male victim that was found in the vehicle in the 1500 block of Forest Park Boulevard, in Fort Wayne, Indiana, on Sunday, April 25, 2021, at approximately 05:10 hours. The deceased has been positively identified as Shane Van Nguyen, a male, Asian, 55 years of age from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Cause of Death has been determined to be Blunt Force Injury of Head and the Manner of Death is Homicide.
Shane Van Nguyen is the 12th Homicide in Allen County for 2021.
The incident remains under investigation by the Fort Wayne Police Department, the Allen County Prosecutor’s Office and the Allen County Coroner’s Office.
If you have information regarding this case, you can call the Greater Fort Wayne Crime Stoppers at (260) 229-7867 or toll-free at 1-800-237-7867. You can also use the P3 app on your Android phone or Apple phone here. They are also available on Facebook. You can submit your tip anonymously.
- Silver Alert: Shane Van Nugyen – 24th April 2021
- FWPD: Death Investigation – 25th April 2021
- FWPD Update: Death Investigation – 25th April 2021
- Coroner: 2021 12th Allen County Homicide – 26th April 2021
- FWPD: Arrests in 12th Allen County Homicide – 26th April 2021
- Shane Van Nguyen Silver Alert canceled – 27th April 2021
- List of the 2021 Allen County Homicides
- FWPD incident reports
- The Fort Wayne Police Department website