Allen County Update
The health department is encouraging eligible youth ages 12 and up to “take the winning shot” and get vaccinated so they don’t have to miss out on activities because of COVID-19.
The Indiana State Department of Health has announced that the COVID-19 vaccine eligibility age has been lowered to Hoosiers 12 and older.
Indiana State Department of Health announcing free Girl Scout Cookies to participants at select COVID-19 vaccination clinics around the state.
Today, the ISDH, in partnership with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, announced that Hoosiers will have COVID-19 vaccination clinics to chose from in May.
More COVID-19 Updates
The story of Alejandro Zacavelazques who was treated at Lutheran Health Hospital using the VV ECMO Veno-Venous Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation treatment.
Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita and Health Commissioner Dr. Kristina Box are warning of a new scam targeting consumers who have received their COVID-19 vaccine.
- Allen County Department of Health information and stats
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- Latest news from Google News
Allen County Department of Health guidance: