Statement from Parkview Health regarding the COVID-19 Indiana mask advisory set to expire tomorrow, Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
Fort Wayne, Indiana (April 5, 2021) – Parkview Health will continue to require masks in all our facilities, including the COVID-19 vaccine clinic at the Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation, per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations for healthcare providers. We appreciate everyone who continues to follow our universal masking policies for the safety of our patients, visitors and co-workers.
Additionally, Parkview still strongly encourages the use of masks in public settings. Until more individuals are vaccinated, masks are one of the best tools we have to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- List of who is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Free rides for COVID-19 vaccinations in NE Indiana
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- Latest news from Google News