Lutheran Health Network statement announcing their handling of the Indiana Mask Advisory.
Fort Wayne, Indiana (April 5, 2021) – Lutheran Health Network will continue to follow all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines for COVID-19, including masking. All visitors and staff are required to wear masks inside Lutheran Health Network hospitals and clinics. All safety efforts remain in place LHN COVID-Safe Care. The community’s ongoing support is appreciated.
LHN urges all to continue wearing masks and adhering to the recommended safety measures including masking, social distancing, practicing hand hygiene, and receiving the vaccination.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- List of who is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Free rides for COVID-19 vaccinations in NE Indiana
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- Latest news from Google News