News release from the Fort Wayne Police Department:
Drexel Avenue search warrant
Date: March 3, 2017
Time: 2:45 PM
Location: 1901 Drexel Avenue
Arrested: Adrian Eguia
- Dealing Heroin – Level 2 Felony
- Dealing Marijuana – Level 6 Felony
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance – Level 6 Felony
- Neglect of a Dependent – 2 counts Level 5 Felony
- Unlicensed Driver – C Misdemeanor
On March 3, 2017 the Fort Wayne Police Gang and Violent Crimes Unit served a search warrant at 1900 block of Drexel Avenue.
During the course of the search detectives located the following evidence:
- 155.2 grams of Marijuana (62.0 grams of it located on the floor in a child’s bedroom)
- 41.1 grams of Heroin (with loose heroin lined up on the coffee table next to a child’s bib)
- A Smith and Wesson 40MM semi-automatic handgun was located in an open computer bag on the bedroom floor
- A Taurus .38cal revolver located on the floor next to the bed
- A digital scale and numerous partially smoked marijuana cigarettes were located throughout the house.
This case is being forwarded to the Department of Child Services for follow-up investigations.