Game recap from the TinCaps:
Schedule for Colts at Bat with the TinCaps
Adam Vinatieri, Matt Overton, and More at Parkview Field on June 11
(June 5, 2015) – Indianapolis Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri and long snapper Matt Overton will be at Parkview Field on Thursday, June 11 when the TinCaps host the Kane County Cougars at 7:05 p.m.
As part of “Colts at Bat,” Vinatieri and Overton will kick the game off with the ceremonial first pitch. The kicker, long snapper, and Colts cheerleaders also will sign autographs for fans.
Colts at Bat with the TinCapsSchedule
- 5:35 pm — Gates Open
- 5:35-6:45 pm — Vinatieri & Overton will be in the center-field concourse signing autographs
- 6:55 pm — Vinatieri & Overton will throw out the Ceremonial First Pitch
- 7:05 pm — Play ball!
Colts Cheerleaders will perform on the field during inning breaks early in the game. They will then sign autographs on the concourse until approximately 8:30 pm.
Other Colts at Bat with the TinCaps Features
- Blue the Mascot will be in attendance
- Free Colts posters will be given away
- Colts in Motion, 42-ft-long traveling museum full of interactive Colts history & memorabilia
- Fans can sign up for one of the Colts Official Fan Clubs and register to win Colts tickets
Additional details are available on https://www.colts.com/events/.
June 11 at Parkview Field will also feature Postgame Fireworks and Thirsty Thursdayâ„¢ drink specials. Tickets are available on TinCapsTickets.com, by calling 260-482-6400, or by visiting the Parkview Field Ticket Office.
Special notes: The Colts encourage all fans to arrive early to Parkview Field. The line for player and cheerleader autographs may be cut off at any time to ensure the tour remains on schedule. Inclement weather or traffic may cause for late arrival or early departure. All Summer Tour events will take place rain or shine. Fans will be allowed one autograph per person; however, fans may get back in line for additional autographs. All Colts event times are local. Player names for each event are subject to change.