Press release from Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation:
Splash Pads Close September 27th
(September 24, 2010) – The six splash pads operated by Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation will be closed September 27th until next spring.
Thousands of children have enjoyed this free activity at various parks, and they can look forward to next year’s warm weather days in the splash pads.
Splash pads are located at the following parks:
- Buckner Park, 6114 Bass Road
- McCormick Park, 2300 Raymond & Holly
- Memorial Park, 2301 Maumee & Glasgow
- Robert E. Meyers Park, Inside North Gate of Parkview Field on Jefferson Blvd.
- Shoaff Park,Â 6401 St. Joe Rd.
- Waynedale Park,Â 2900 Koons & Elzey
For more information, log on to.