The Fort Wayne Board of Park Commissioners will conduct their monthly Board meeting on April 14, 2022.
Board of Park Commissioners to hold monthly Board meeting
Fort Wayne, Indiana (April 12, 2022) – The Board of Park Commissioners will conduct the monthly Board meeting on April 14, 2022.
The meeting will be held at 10:00 a.m. in the Citizens Square Building, City Of Fort Wayne/Allen County Council Discussion Room, (Garden level) Suite 30, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802.
Masks are recommended but are no longer required as of March 1, 2022.
- Call to Order – Zielke
- Approval of Minutes – Zielke
- Payroll and Commercial Vouchers – Odisho
- Trust Fund Donations – Odisho
- Park Priorities – Johnson / Pargmann
- Agreements / Fees / Property / Resolutions / Policy Approvals
A. 2022 McMillen Park Community Center Fees – Reddinger
B. 2022 Community Garden Fees – Shaw
- Bids / Contract/ Change Order Approvals
A. Franke Park Drainage Project Change Order #2 – Shaw
B. Lakeside Park Sidewalk Paving Project – Gore
C. 2022 Mowing Contract – Gore
- Parks & Recreation Showcase
A. Bass Park – 1700 Hoagland Avenue
B. Community Center – 233 W. Main Street
C. Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory – 1100 S. Calhoun Street
- Updates – Foellinger Freimann Botanical Conservatory – Cardelli
Public Comment (10 minutes plus/minus) if you would like to address the Board, please complete both Sign-in sheets, available at the meeting, and proceed to the table when your name is called.