The Parkview Health COVID-19 vaccine clinic is moving to a new location on the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus.
Parkview Health news release:
Parkview Health moving COVID-19 vaccine clinic
Fort Wayne, Indiana (NOV. 29, 2021) – The Parkview Health COVID-19 vaccine clinic is moving to a new location on the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus. Starting Tuesday, Nov. 30, the clinic will operate at 3718 New Vision Drive, Building C, Fort Wayne.
Hours of operation are 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The clinic can provide first, second and booster doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
The Parkview location is focused on vaccinating individuals ages 12 and up. For individuals ages 5-11, Parkview has partnered with Super Shot, 1515 Hobson Road, Fort Wayne.
Booster shots are now recommended for all adults ages 18 years and older. Adults who initially received a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine can get their booster shot six months after their second dose. Adults who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine can get a booster two months after their initial dose. Any of the COVID-19 vaccines authorized in the United States can be given as booster shots, regardless of initial doses.
To make an appointment for the Parkview Health vaccine clinic, visit https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/ or call 260-266-0778 or toll free, 1-877-651-0748. Walk-ins will also be accepted.
For more information, including answers to frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, visit https://www.parkview.com/patients-visitors/covid-19-vaccine.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Crush COVID: Information for the use of monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of COVID-19
- Gov. Holcomb Statement on Pandemic-Related Unemployment Insurance Programs
- COVID-19 Vaccine Waiting Room
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Janssen Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- v-safe after-vaccination health checker
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program
- Latest news from Google News