Today, Indiana Governor Eric J. Holcomb signed COVID-19 Executive Orders 21-16 & 21-17.
Gov. Holcomb Signs COVID-19 Executive Orders
Indianapolis, Indiana (June 30, 2021) – Today, Governor Eric J. Holcomb signed Executive Orders 21-16 & 21-17. Executive Order 21-16 extends the public health emergency and Executive Order 21-17 rescinds all directives in previous orders and then outlines a limited number of directives necessary to support the state’s health care system and vaccination program. It also provides additional financial assistance for health and welfare programs, specifically, the second order allows certain individuals who otherwise would not be eligible to administer COVID-19 vaccinations. It also allows the state to continue to receive pandemic emergency funds for programs such as the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
Both Executive Orders last until July 31, 2021.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources:
- Take the Winning Shot information sheet
- Take the Shot FAQ sheet from the Allen County Department of Health
- Home Care Isolation Guidances
- COVID-19 Employee Illness Recomendations
- City of Fort Wayne’s Rent and Utility Assistance Program – City’s new release
- Allen County Department of Health information and stats
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Please click here for an updated county advisory map, hospitalizations and other information.
- Gov. Holcomb Statement on Pandemic-Related Unemployment Insurance Programs
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Fort Wayne Community Schools information about student COVID-19 vaccine requirements
- Janssen Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Recipients of the COVID-19 vaccines should sign up for V-safe, the after-vaccination health checker
- Free rides for COVID-19 vaccinations in NE Indiana
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program
- Latest news from Google News