The Fort Wayne TinCaps are partnering with Parkview Health to offer free COVID-19 vaccinations during the TinCaps game on Thursday, July 1, 2021, at Parkview Field.
Fort Wayne TinCaps partner with Parkview Health to offer free COVID-19 vaccines during game Thursday, July 1
Fort Wayne, Indiana (June 28, 2021) – The Fort Wayne TinCaps are partnering with Parkview Health to offer free COVID-19 vaccines during the TinCaps game on Thursday, July 1, at Parkview Field.
A pop-up vaccination clinic will be open from 6:05 to 8:30 p.m. inside the Lincoln Financial Event Center, located on the right field concourse of Parkview Field. Two hundred doses of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available to ticketholders on a first-come, first-served basis. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is currently approved for individuals 18 and older.
Everyone who gets a vaccine during the game will receive a gift card from the TinCaps in appreciation.
“The health and well-being of our fans is our top priority,” said Michael Limmer, TinCaps vice president of marketing. “After losing our 2020 season, we know that getting vaccination rates up and infection rates down in our community are the keys to a return to normalcy. We are excited to host Parkview Health’s pop-up vaccination clinic on Thursday, and we hope the 200 doses go fast!”
“As we continue our efforts to vaccinate and protect people against COVID-19, we’re taking vaccines directly into the community,” said Michelle Charles, vice president, nursing informatics, Parkview Health. “We’re grateful that the TinCaps are allowing us to bring vaccines directly to their fans – it’s a winning partnership for everyone.”
For more information on the COVID-19 vaccine, including answers to frequently asked questions, visit https://www.parkview.com/patients-visitors/covid-19-vaccine.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources:
- Take the Winning Shot information sheet
- Take the Shot FAQ sheet from the Allen County Department of Health
- Home Care Isolation Guidances
- COVID-19 Employee Illness Recomendations
- City of Fort Wayne’s Rent and Utility Assistance Program – City’s new release
- Allen County Department of Health information and stats
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Please click here for an updated county advisory map, hospitalizations and other information.
- Gov. Holcomb Statement on Pandemic-Related Unemployment Insurance Programs
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Fort Wayne Community Schools information about student COVID-19 vaccine requirements
- Janssen Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Recipients of the COVID-19 vaccines should sign up for V-safe, the after-vaccination health checker
- Free rides for COVID-19 vaccinations in NE Indiana
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program
- Latest news from Google News