Ivy Tech Community College Fort Wayne’s South Campus (Public Safety Academy) is currently offering free COVID-19 testing until June 30, 2021, daily Monday through Friday.
Ivy Tech Public Safety Academy offering Covid-19 testing through June 30, 2021
Fort Wayne, Indiana (June 9, 2021) – Ivy Tech Community College Fort Wayne’s South Campus (Public Safety Academy) is currently offering free Covid-19 testing from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. until June 30, Monday through Friday at 7602 Patriot Crossing, Fort Wayne, IN 46816. Both PCR tests (results in 2-3 days) and rapid tests are available.
Anyone wanting tested will need to register for a patient ID online at LHI.care/Covidtesting or by phone by calling 888-634-1130. Bring ID and walk-in for testing. No appointments necessary. Testing available for adults and children, with infant eligibility determined on site.
Today through June 30, 2021
8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Closed on holidays and weekends
Ivy Tech Fort Wayne’s South Campus
Public Safety Academy
7602 Patriot Crossing
Fort Wayne, IN 46816
About Ivy Tech Community College
Ivy Tech Community College is Indiana’s largest public postsecondary institution and the nation’s largest singly accredited statewide community college system, accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Ivy Tech has campuses throughout Indiana and also serves thousands of students annually online. It serves as the state’s engine of workforce development, offering associate degree and short-term certificate programs, and trainings that align to the needs of the community. The College also offers courses and associate degree programs that seamlessly transfer to other colleges and universities in Indiana, as well as out of state, for a more affordable route to a Bachelor’s degree.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Gov. Holcomb Statement on Pandemic-Related Unemployment Insurance Programs
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Janssen Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Recipients of the COVID-19 vaccines should sign up for V-safe, the after-vaccination health checker
- Free rides for COVID-19 vaccinations in NE Indiana
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program
- Latest news from Google News