Today’s Allen County Department of Health, located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, COVID-19 update:
March 11, 2021: Allen County COVID-19 update
Fort Wayne, Indiana (March 11, 2021) – Another Allen County resident has died and 58 have tested positive for COVID-19, with 26 confirmed PCR cases and 32 probable antigen cases, bringing the total to 36,474 cases and 648 deaths Thursday.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 13,238 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28, 2020.
Updates to positive cases and deaths in Allen County are found on the Department’s COVID-19 webpage at https://www.allencountyhealth.com/get-informed/covid-19/ and will be time-stamped to keep the public informed with the latest local data.
Basic demographic information on Allen County cases is provided on the website and will be updated at least once a week.
Because of delays in data reporting to and from the state, Allen County case counts may not always immediately match counts provided by the Indiana State Department of Health at https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/.
COVID-19 Web resources:
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- City of Fort Wayne’s Rent and Utility Assistance Program – City’s new release
- List of who is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Allen County Department of Health information and stats
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- Latest news from Google News
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 guidance: