Indiana State Department of Health news release announcing that the COVID-19 vaccine is available to those 70 and older:
Hoosiers 70 and older are now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA (January 13, 2021) — Hoosiers age 70 and older can now begin scheduling appointments to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Appointments can be scheduled by visiting https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/. Those needing assistance with registration can call 211 or one of Indiana’s Area Agencies on Aging. A caregiver or loved one also may make an appointment on behalf of an eligible senior.
- Allen County Department of Health information and stats
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- Latest news from Google News
Allen County Department of Health guidance: