Allen County Department of Health news release:
January 6, 2021: Allen County COVID-19 Update
FORT WAYNE INDIANA (January 6, 2021) – Another two Allen County residents died and 275 tested positive for COVID-19, with 125 confirmed PCR cases and 150 probable antigen cases, bringing the total to 29,386 cases and 510 deaths Wednesday.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 9,147 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
Updates to positive cases and deaths in Allen County are found on the Department’s COVID-19 webpage at www.allencountyhealth.com/covid-19 and will be time-stamped to keep the public informed with the latest local data.
Basic demographic information on Allen County cases is provided on the website and will be updated at least once a week.
Because of delays in data reporting to and from the state, Allen County case counts may not always immediately match counts provided by the Indiana State Department of Health at https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/.
- Allen County Department of Health information and stats
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- Latest news from Google News
Allen County Department of Health guidance: