Allen County Department of Health news release:
December 30, 2020: Allen County COVID-19 Update
FORT WAYNE INDIANA (December 30, 2020) – Another five Allen County residents have died and 269 tested positive for COVID-19, with 141 confirmed PCR cases and 128 probable antigen cases, bringing the total to 27,782 cases and 488 deaths Wednesday.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 8,325 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
Updates to positive cases and deaths in Allen County are found on the Department’s COVID-19 webpage at www.allencountyhealth.com/covid-19 and will be time-stamped to keep the public informed with the latest local data.
Basic demographic information on Allen County cases is provided on the website and will be updated at least once a week.
Because of delays in data reporting to and from the state, Allen County case counts may not always immediately match counts provided by the Indiana State Department of Health at https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/.
- Allen County Department of Health information and stats
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- Latest news from Google News
Allen County Department of Health guidance: