News release from the Committee to Elect Nathan Hartman:
Please join Nathan Hartman as he officially announces his Republican candidacy for City Council At-Large.
When: 7:00 pm Wednesday, December 19th, 2018
Where: Republican Headquarters 135 W Main St, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Nathan Hartman is a life-long resident of Fort Wayne who wants to keep taxes low and bring better jobs to our community. He has worked hard as a City Council appointed board member on Cable Fund Access, Citilink, and is looking forward to his newest role on the Allen County Economic Development Commission. He is being endorsed in the race by City Councilmen Jason Arp, Paul Ensley, and Tom Didier. He has worked as an actuarial pension consultant in downtown Fort Wayne for the last 9 years and will bring that expertise to the City Council table.
- Assist Companies Around the Country with their Pension Funds that in Total Exceed 100,000 Employees and Over 20 Billion in Assets
- Married with Two Children Age Four and Two
- St. Charles Grade School
- Bishop Dwenger High School
- Indiana University Bloomington, Business Degree
- Member of St. Charles Catholic Church
- Pro-Life, Pro-Family
- Board Member Cable Fund Access Board
- Board Member and Legislative Chairman Citilink
- Board Member Allen County Economic Development Commission