News release from the Allen County Right to Life:
Allen County Right to Life PAC Makes Primary Election Endorsements
Allen County Right to Life PAC Urges Voters to Support Endorsed Candidates
(March 20, 2016) – The Allen County Right to Life Political Action Committee (PAC) has endorsed pro-life candidates prior to the May 3 Primary Election. The PAC believes the following candidates, if elected, will be dependable voices on pro-life issues for their constituents.
- Indiana Governor: Michael R. Pence
- U.S. Senate: Marlin Stutzman
- U.S. Representative, District 3: Jim Banks and Elizabeth Brown
- State Senator, District 16: David Long and John Kessler
- State Representative District 50: Daniel Leonard
- Indiana Representative District 52: Ben Smaltz
- Indiana Representative District 79: Matthew Lehman
- Indiana Representative District 80: Christian Skordos
- Indiana Representative District 81: Martin Carbaugh
- Indiana Representative District 82: David Ober
- Indiana Representative District 83: Christopher Judy
- Indiana Representative District 84: Bob Morris
- Indiana Representative District 85: Casey Cox
- Allen County Treasurer: William Royce
- Allen County Surveyor: Allan D. Frisinger
- Allen County Commissioner District 1: Nelson Peters
- Allen County Council At Large: Mark Hagar and Roy Buskirk
While not endorsed for the 2016 races, the Allen County Right to Life PAC recognizes the following individuals as pro-life, based on their surveys: Pam Galloway, Ted Harber, David Heine, Denny Worman, Jeremy Bush, Nathan Hartman, Eric Tippmann, and Ronald Turpin.
“The Allen County Right to Life PAC urges pro-life citizens to use their vote to be a voice for the unborn in the upcoming election,” said Cathie Humbarger, Communications Director of the Allen County Right to Life PAC. “We need strong, pro-life voices in Washington and Indianapolis. We believe our endorsed candidates will advance and support pro-life legislation when elected to office.”
Allen County Right to Life PAC endorsed candidates based, in part, on surveys completed by the candidates.
About the Allen County Right to Life PAC
Allen County Right to Life PAC is the political action arm of Allen County Right to Life. The mission of the Allen County Right to Life PAC is to protect and promote innocent human life, from fertilization to natural death. In the course of performing this mission, the Allen County Right to Life PAC actively engages in the political process, monitoring and advocating legislation that supports the mission of the PAC through appropriate legislative action. The PAC also promotes the election of pro-life legislators and public officials. In addition, the Allen County Right to Life PAC, through research and analysis of related life issues, seeks to educate voters, legislators and public officials to make informed judgments on life issues so they too can stand to defend life.
Authorized by the Allen County Right to Life Political Action Committee, Peter Scaer, Chairman, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.