It’s that time of year again.
AroundFortWayne will be accepting reader submissions of their thoughts and opinions on this year’s municipal election races. Here’s how it works.
- All submissions will be posted with the following title: “Opinion: [reader name] on [candidate]”. In other words, “Opinion: Stephen Parker on Tom Smith”.
- Each posting will include the following disclaimer: “Webmaster’s note: AroundFortWayne does not endorse candidates. This article was written by [name] and is his personal opinions and work and does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of AFW – it was not commissioned or sanctioned by AFW. AFW is open to providing other points of view as well. If you’re interested in providing your own written opinions,Â . Submissions must not have been published elsewhere and be your original work composed solely for this website (i.e. do not submit something published as a â€˜letter for the editor’ in one of our local newspapers or other websites). AFW reserves the right to not publish submissions.
- Submissions will be accepted starting today and running through midnight Sunday, November 6th.
- No anonymous submissions will be accepted.
- Comments will not be moderated, outside of the basic requirements of providing your name and verifiable email address.
- Preferred method of delivery is e-mail. Simply type your opinion and send it. Every effort will be taken to preserve the formatting (i.e. spacing, bold and italic print fonts, etc…), however, the webmaster reserves the right to adapt your style to that of this blog.
- Opinions will not be edited for gramar, mispellings nor content, unless they include profanity or outright inaccurate information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email.