News release from The Chamber:
BizPAC endorses 10 candidates in Fort Wayne election
The Greater Fort Wayne Business Political Action Committee (BizPAC) Board of Directors conducted written and in-person candidate evaluations of those running in the Nov. 8 Fort Wayne elections.
Endorsements were given to candidates who BizPAC believes demonstrated leadership in economic development and local business enhancement.
As a result of the candidate evaluations, BizPAC formally endorses the following candidates:
- Mayor: Tom Henry
- City Council District 1: Tom Smith
- City Council District 2: Karen Goldner
- City Council District 3: Tom Didier
- City Council District 3: Christian Nagal
- City Council District 5: Geoff Paddock
- City Council At-Large: Marty Bender
- City Council At-Large: John Shoaff
- City Council At-Large: John Crawford
- City Council At-Large: Tom FreistrofferThe Greater Fort Wayne Business Political Action Committee, or BizPAC, is an organization directed by its own board. Board members are Co-Chairman Ben Eisbart, Co-Chairman Tom Kimbrough, Treasurer Fred Eckart, Chris Battell, Walt Branson, John Brogan, John Gerni, Tom Jones, Matt Kelley, Ric Zehr and Tim Zumbaugh.
BizPAC supports, on a non-partisan basis, elected officials or candidates who are advocates for limited government, free enterprise and a pro-business, pro-economic growth environment in the greater Fort Wayne area.