Agenda for the Allen County Redevelopment Commission meeting on September 13, 2011:
The Allen County Redevelopment Commission’s regular meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, September 13, 2011, at 1:30 p.m. in Room 035, Citizens Square, 200 E. Berry Street.
The following items will be on the agenda:
1. Approval of the minutes for the August 9, 2011 regular meeting;
2. Review of financial reports for August 2011;
3. Public Hearing and Consideration of a Confirmatory Resolution designating the Coverdale Economic Development Area and establishing
an allocation area;
4. Update on Ryan / Bruick Engineering from DLZ;
5. Consideration of Resolution requesting loan for General Mills infrastructure projects;
6. Consideration of Resolution dissolving Cook – Hanauer Economic Development Area;
7. Consideration of claims:
a. Beers, Mallers, Backs, & Salin (General) – $795.00 (246-3701-463.31-01);
b. DLZ (Ryan/Bruick Engineering) – $56,046.50 (399-3701-463.31-13);
c. Dickmeyer & Associates (Sewer Eng.) – $3,740.00 (807-3701-463.31-13); and
8. Other Business
If you have questions about items on the agenda, please call Scott Harrold, Senior Economic Development Specialist, Department of Planning Services, at 449-7607.