The 2010 Fort Wayne Newspapers Three Rivers Festival is winding down as tomorrow marks the last day for festivities.
Selected events from today’s schedule:
- Children’s Fest on the Main Campus at IPFW from 10 am to 4 pm.
- DeBrand Gelato Sampling at the Coldwater Shoppe at 5608 Coldwater Road from noon to 8 pm. Â .
- Home & Lifestyle Marketplace on the Headwaters Park West plaza from 11 am to 11 pm.
- Mizpah Shrine Parade from St. Joseph Hospital to Ewing Street at 8:00 pm. Â More information: (260) 426-4543.
- Smile from Ear-to-Ear-Celebrating the Senses at the Hear Care Audiology at 5933 E. State Blvd. from noon to 4 pm and 6:30 to 9 pm.
Enjoy three artists under the Lincoln Financial Pavilion in Headwaters Park in theÂ Acoustic Lineup:
- Noon – Garr (Anthony Gaff)
- 1:00 pm – Sunny Taylor
- 2:00 pm – Afro-Disiacs
The TRF Concert Series on the Sweetwater Stage under the Lincoln Financial Pavilion in Headwaters Park East:
- Good Night Gracie
- Who’s Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band
Admission is $9 and the gates open at 6 pm.
Visit the officialÂ Fort Wayne Newspapers Three Rivers Festival website for more details.