Assistance for damaged street trees

Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department Logo

Press release from Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation:

Assistance for Damaged Street Trees

Due to Wednesday evening’s storms, many street trees within the city of Fort Wayne have fallen over or have been damaged.

Residents who have a fallen or damaged tree that was planted between the sidewalk and curb of their property may call the Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department for help removing tree debris. The number to call is 427-6400. Service calls will be dealt with according to the level of urgency. Damage to City Street Trees is very extensive and the crews expect the clean-up to take at least two weeks.

Related Images:


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here