The Fort Wayne City Council meets in Committee and Regular Sessions tomorrow night at 5:30 pm in room 128 of the City-County Building.
The agendas may be downloaded here, while the ordinances up for introduction downloaded here.
It is not listed on the agenda, however, they make take a vote on the Council appointment to the Metropolitan Human Relations Commission.
There are 3 public hearings for Economic Revitalization Area declarations which will lead to tax abatements. Â The hearing addresses include:
- 3320 East State Boulevard, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46815 (Woodview Memory Care)
- 8218 Trier Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46815 (Savannah Springs, L.P)
- 1900 Block of Reservation Drive, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809 (Hopewell Pointe L.P.)
There are also 4 zoning changes up before the Council at the following addresses:
- 3230 Fairfield Avenue, lots 22 thru 27 in Ninde’s Addition
- 3230 Fairfield Avenue, lots 49, 50 & 51 in Ninde’s Addition
- 3230 Fairfield Avenue, lots 71 thru 74 in Ninde’s Addition
- 926 West State Blvd., Section 34 of Washington Township
It should be a relatively brief meeting.