The Fort Wayne Redevelopment Commission meets tomorrow in regular session.
The meeting is scheduled for 4:00 pm in the Conference Room on the 7th floor of the City-County Building. If you’ve never been there for a meeting, take the elevator in the City-County Building to the 7th floor. Get off the elevator, head right to the receptionist’s desk. They will guide you to the proper room. Â The agenda may be downloaded here.
On the agenda:
- Resolution 2009-51 – Approving a Brownfield Grant for the required Quarterly Sampling at the former HubCap Express
- Resolution 2009-52 – Approving a contract for professional appraisal services
- Resolution 2009-53 – Approving Change Order #3 to a contract with Schenkel & Sons for Bid package #8 (General Construction) for the Harrison Square Baseball Stadium project
- Resolution 2009-54 – Approving the conveyance of Real Estate located in the Renaissance Pointe Urban Renewal Area
- Resolution 2009-55 – Approving funds for the completion of the Harrison Square Parking Garage
Nothing is listed under “Other Business”, although I would expect there to be some discussion of The Harrison, which is the condo/retail portion of the Harrison Square project.