Parks and Recreation press release:
Rivergreenway re-opens: Â Spy Run Avenue at Three Rivers Filtration Plant
The Rivergreenway trail at the Three Rivers Filtration Plant on Spy Run Avenue is open again. The trail was closed in June of 2007 due to improvements at the Filtration Plant.
Greenway Manager Dawn Ritchie would like to remind citizens that they are sharing the trails with others and should follow these guidelines:
- No motorized vehicles, except wheelchairs
- No littering or illegal dumping
- Ride bicycles recreationally, do not race
- Keep pets on leashes and pick up after your pet
- Bicyclists should wear helmets
- Bicyclists should use a bell or other sounding device when overtaking slower bicycles or pedestrians, or give an audible warning such as “passing on your left”
- Ride, skate, walk and run on the right. Pass on the left. Do not block the trail.
- Do not mark on pathways for races or walks
For information, call 427-6002.