Fort Wayne City Council President Tom Smith hosts the monthly Council Call-In program. Â Last Wednesday, he had as his guest, Allen County Commissioner Nelson Peters.
Topics discussed included:
- The Interlocal Agreement for the conveyance of Wheel Tax and Surtax revenue to the County, from the Cit, for use to maintain repairs to bridges.
- 9-1-1 Consolidation
- The County’s priorities in the past Legislative session
- The Capital Improvement Board
- The passing of Ed Rosseau
- Two callers commented on the Bike Trail along Rudisill Boulevard and Parkview Field
For those interested, you may also download the Allen County Highway’s, “City of Fort Wayne Recommended Bridge Improvements Costs Common Council Handout” here. Â There was one graph, in color which may be downloaded here.