The Board of the Law Enforcement Fire Fighter Memorial held an announcement earlier today at Affordable Granite & Stone on Fairfield Avenue. Â The purpose of the announcement was to announce that the funds required to finish the memorial have been graciously contributed by The Robert Goldstine Foundation. Â The slabs of granite have been delivered and are awaiting engraving.
Final Phase Recognition
- The Robert Goldstine Foundation – $10,000Â
- Peter and Alice Eshelman – $5,000Â
- Stuart and Steven Cox – Owners of Affordable Granite and Stone Co., 1501 S. Fairfield Avenue
- Mike Avila – Vice President Northeastern Indiana Building Trades Council
- Ken Reiter – State Apprentice Instructor for the International Union of Bricklayers
- Dan Decker – Artist who will be engraving the Angel on the front of the main monument. Â Normal cost would be $6,500, but Dan cut his price in half
- John McComb – D.O. McComb & Sons picked up the remaining $3,250 cost for the Angel’s engraving.
no images were found
Visit the officialwebpage