A fire broke out on November 2, 2007 in the African Safari Exhibit at the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo which was being constructed. Apparently, a tool used to mold huge Styrofoam rocks caught the Styrofoam on fire. When I was first told the fire was at the zoo, I had a hard time reconciling the thick black smoke with something that could be burning at the Zoo. This reminded me more of the now infamous tire fire at Bowser Street years ago. Taken on top of the Westberry Apartment Building.
B O N U S
If you did not see the Moon this evening, it was big and beautiful after first rising.