The weekly COVID-19 update from the Allen County Department of Health, located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This update covers the period of Saturday, March 5, 2022, to Friday, March 11, 2022:
March 11, 2022: Allen County COVID-19 update
Fort Wayne, Indiana (March 11, 2022) – Another six Allen County residents died and 108 tested positive for COVID-19 this week, with 51 confirmed PCR cases and 57 probable antigen cases, bringing the total to 103,986 cases and 1,127 deaths as of this date.
The Allen County case count includes a total of 49,238 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 2020.
Updates to positive cases and deaths in Allen County are found on the Department’s COVID-19 website at https://www.allencountyhealth.com/get-informed/covid-19/ and will be time-stamped to keep the public informed with the latest local data.
Basic demographic information on Allen County cases is provided on the website and will be updated at least once a week.
Because of delays in data reporting to and from the state, Allen County case counts may not always immediately match counts provided by the Indiana State Department of Health at https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Crush COVID: Information for the use of monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of COVID-19
- Gov. Holcomb Statement on Pandemic-Related Unemployment Insurance Programs
- COVID-19 Vaccine Waiting Room
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Janssen Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- v-safe after-vaccination health checker
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program
- Latest news from Google News