Due to the high demand for COVID-19 booster shots, Parkview Health would like to remind the public that appointments are strongly encouraged for the vaccine clinic at the Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation.
Updated Parkview Health statement regarding COVID-19 booster shot appointments
Fort Wayne, Indiana (September 28, 2021) – Due to high demand for COVID-19 booster shots, Parkview Health would like to remind the public that appointments are strongly encouraged for the vaccine clinic at the Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation.
In order to provide a safe and efficient experience for everyone, walk-ins are subject to daily limited availability. Individuals without an appointment may be asked to schedule one and return another day.
As a reminder, appointments can be scheduled by visiting https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/ or by calling 2-1-1.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources:
- Take the Winning Shot information sheet
- Take the Shot FAQ sheet from the Allen County Department of Health
- Home Care Isolation Guidances
- COVID-19 Employee Illness Recomendations
- City of Fort Wayne’s Rent and Utility Assistance Program – City’s new release
- Allen County Department of Health information and stats
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Please click here for an updated county advisory map, hospitalizations and other information.
- Gov. Holcomb Statement on Pandemic-Related Unemployment Insurance Programs
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Fort Wayne Community Schools information about student COVID-19 vaccine requirements
- Janssen Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Recipients of the COVID-19 vaccines should sign up for V-safe, the after-vaccination health checker
- Free rides for COVID-19 vaccinations in NE Indiana
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program
- Latest news from Google News