The Fort Wayne Plan Commission meets this evening for their monthly business meeting.
The meeting location is in Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Room 035 Garden Level, in downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Plan Commission members: President Connie Haas Zuber, Vice President Don Schmidt, Ryan Neumeister, Tom Freistroffer, Paul Sauerteig, Justin Shurley, Rachel Tobin-Smith, Judi Wire, and Patrick Zaharako
Staff: Kim Bowman, Ben Roussel, Michelle Wood, Christian Beebe, Jacob Rose and Nathan Schall
Counsel: Bob Eherenman
PUBLIC HEARING AGENDA
(The Public Hearing Agenda includes those items on which testimony was heard on July 12, 2021, as well as deferred items. Each item listed requires a separate vote.)
- Primary Plat PP-2021-0018 – Pine Valley Country Club Ninth Addition, Lot 550 – 2229 Ransom Drive
- Primary Plat PP-2021-0019 – Pine Valley Country Club First Addition, portions of Lots 175 and 176 – 1331 Clarion Drive
Bret and Elizabeth Arthur
- Primary Development Plan PDP-2021-0028 – Headwaters Junction, Am. 1010 Cass Street, Headwaters Junction, Inc.
- Rezoning Petition REZ-2021-0029
- Primary Development Plan PDP-2021-0024 – Homestead Road Apts.
- Primary Development Plan PDP-2021-0023 – Somerset Townhomes
- Primary Plat PP-2021-0023 – Somerset Villas
- Primary Development Plan PDP-2021-0021 – Columbia Street West Renovation and Addition
- Primary Development Plan PDP-2021-0020 – Take 5 Oil and Change and Express Car Wash – 1050 E. Coliseum
- Primary Plat PP-2021-0012 – Violet’s Garden Pure Development
** Up to 60 day deferral requested
Next Public Hearing: August 9, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. in Room 035 Garden Level, Citizens Square, 200 East Berry, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Next Business Meeting: August 16, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. in Room 030 Garden Level, Citizens Square, 200 East Berry, Fort Wayne, Indiana