The City of Fort Wayne announced on May 26, 2021, that the Colonial Heritage wetlands expansion would include a walking trail, a two-stage ditch, and a bioswale. Construction began that week.
- 0:00 – Frank Suarez, Public Information Officer for the City of Fort Wayne
- 1:06 – Fort Wayne Mayor Tom Henry
- 3:46 – Erika Jensen, Interim Director of the Great Lakes Commission
- 5:59 – Doug Nusbaum, Biologist for the Indiana Department of Natural Resources
- 7:11 – Vernice Harrell, President of the Colonial Heritage Neighborhood Association
- 8:22 – Anne Marie Smrchek, Fort Wayne City Utilities Engineering Manager for Sewer and Stormwater