Ivy Tech Community College will offer walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinics throughout the state this Thursday, June 10, 2021.
Ivy Tech Community College Offering COVID-19 Vaccinations
Indianapolis, Indiana (June 7, 2021) — Ivy Tech Community College will offer walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinics throughout the state Thursday, June 10 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Individuals that receive a vaccine will be entered to win a free laptop provided by the college. Winners in the laptop drawing will be able to choose between a Mac or PC.
All 19 Ivy Tech campuses throughout the state will host clinic sites and vaccines will be offered on a first come, first serve basis as supply is limited. Ivy Tech is hosting clinics in an effort to help increase vaccination rates through partnerships with the US Department of Education and Walmart pharmacy. The vaccine offered will vary throughout the state. A state issued ID will be required at all campus locations to receive the vaccine.
About Ivy Tech Community College
Ivy Tech Community College is Indiana’s largest public postsecondary institution and the nation’s largest singly accredited statewide community college system, accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Ivy Tech has campuses throughout Indiana and also serves thousands of students annually online. It serves as the state’s engine of workforce development, offering associate degree and short-term certificate programs, and trainings that align to the needs of the community. The College also offers courses and associate degree programs that seamlessly transfer to other colleges and universities in Indiana, as well as out of state, for a more affordable route to a Bachelor’s degree.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Gov. Holcomb Statement on Pandemic-Related Unemployment Insurance Programs
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Janssen Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Recipients of the COVID-19 vaccines should sign up for V-safe, the after-vaccination health checker
- Free rides for COVID-19 vaccinations in NE Indiana
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program
- Latest news from Google News