The Allen County Redevelopment Commission meets tomorrow, May 11, 2021, at 1:30 pm at Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, in room 035.
Allen County Redevelopment Commission May 2021 Meeting Notice
The Allen County Redevelopment Commission’s regular meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 11, 2021, at 1:30 p.m. in Room 035, Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street.
The following items will be on the agenda:
- Approval of the minutes from the April meeting;
- Review of financial reports for April;
- Consideration of Resolution Authorizing the Issuance of Allen County Redevelopment District Tax Increment Revenue Bonds;
- Consideration of claims:
- Beers Mallers (General) – $490.00;
- PB Development – $21,666.67;
- Fort Wayne Newspapers – $38.42;
- Nahrwold Farms (Mowing) – $1,245.00;
- Other business
If you have questions about items on the agenda, please contact Scott Harrold at 449-7607.