Today’s Allen County Department of Health, located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, COVID-19 update:
April 21, 2021: Allen County COVID-19 update
Fort Wayne, Indiana (April 21, 2021) – Another 55 Allen County residents tested positive for COVID-19, with 18 confirmed PCR cases and 37 probable antigen cases, bringing the total to 39,461 cases Wednesday.
One recently reported death was determined not to be an Allen County resident, so the total number of lives lost to COVID-19 is now at 672.
The Allen County case count includes a total of 14,919 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28, 2020.
Updates to positive cases and deaths in Allen County are found on the Department’s COVID-19 webpage at https://www.allencountyhealth.com/get-informed/covid-19/ and will be time-stamped to keep the public informed with the latest local data.
Basic demographic information on Allen County cases is provided on the website and will be updated at least once a week.
Because of delays in data reporting to and from the state, Allen County case counts may not always immediately match counts provided by the Indiana State Department of Health at https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- List of who is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Recipients of the COVID-19 vaccines should sign up for V-safe, the after-vaccination health checker
- Free rides for COVID-19 vaccinations in NE Indiana
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- Latest news from Google News