Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo news release announcing a Zoo Job Fair to be held March 6, 2021:
Zoo Hiring for 2021 Summer Season
Fort Wayne, Indiana (February 23, 2021) – The Zoo opens for the season in April, and we are searching for friendly and outgoing individuals to join our team. Summer Job Fair is being held Saturday, March 6, 2021. The Zoo Job Fair will look different this year and pre-registration will be required.
Summer job opportunities are available with the Zoo as well as with our onsite retail and concessions partner Service Systems Associates.
Zoo Job Fair 2021:
- Pre-registration is required to attend and interview.
- Participants must pre-register at kidszoo.org/jobfair
- Complete application and bring to the Job Fair.
- The number of Job Fair participants will be carefully limited to allow for safe social distancing.
- Face coverings will be required.
If you are unable to attend on March 6th, applications are accepted prior to and following the Job Fair.
For additional details, registration, and application forms, visit our website.
Job openings include Zoo Education Interpreters, Zoo Camp Counselors, Front Gate Associates, Food Concessions, Gift Shop, and Operations Support. All openings are temporary positions, ranging from 15 to 40 hours per week during the Zoo season (mid-April through mid-October).
For more information, visit kidszoo.org.
Read more AFW Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo posts.