One item on the Allen County-Fort Wayne Capital Improvement Board of Managers meeting agenda for tomorrow is a downtown grocery store.
This is a regular meeting for the board and will be held at the Grand Wayne Center at 9:00 am.
No other details have been provided, however, the ground floor of the 202Metro Building has been talked about in the media as a location for a grocery store. Whether this is the same store to be discussed in tomorrow’s meeting is unclear.
Here’s the rest of the agenda:
- Call to Order – Jim Cook
- Election of Officers (Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary) – Jim Cook/Ben Eisbart
- Approval of Minutes – Jim Cook
- Approval of Bills – Jim Cook
- Downtown Grocery Store – Jim Cook
- Financial Report – Bart Shaw
- GWC Activity – Bart Shaw/Marcy McKinley
- Other Business – Jim Cook
- Adjourn – Jim Cook