From the Allen County Election Board:
Election Day Voting:
- Voters who still have mailed absentee ballots can drop those ballots off to our office by noon on Election Day, June 2, 2020
- Voted mailed ballots dropped off at any of the 25 Election Day voting locations on Election Day will not be counted. These ballots must be physically in our office at 1 E Main, Suite 172, by noon on Election Day.
- Voters who have mailed ballots and would prefer to vote on a machine can return their un-voted ballot to their Polling location on Election Day and will be allowed to vote.
- Voters should check their voting location before heading out. The Election Board reduced the number of Election Day voting locations to 25, so it is very likely that their regular location has been changed – visit allencountyvoter.info or on Election Day call Voter Registration 449-7347
- We are encouraging voters to wear a mask, but it is not mandatory. We will provide every voter with a glove to use on the Poll Pad and voting machines for their protection.
- Election workers will be using plexiglas barriers, gloves, masks and other protective equipment while processing voters
- We will be processing votes from early voting and Election Day voting machines and will release those partial results on Election night.
- All mailed ballots will be counted beginning on Wednesday at the Memorial Coliseum. Results will be posted periodically as they are tabulated.