News release from the Indiana Governor’s office announcing an Executive Order permitting elective medical procedures.
Gov. Holcomb Signs Executive Order Permitting Elective Medical Procedures
Indianapolis, Indiana (April 24, 2020) — Governor Eric J. Holcomb today signed Executive Order 20-24 to allow health care providers and facilities to resume elective medical procedures provided they have sufficient quantities of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and consult the best practices and recommendations developed by their medical associations or industries.
Providers include hospitals, veterinarians, dentists and others listed in Executive Order 20-22.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- List of who is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- Latest news from Google News