State of Indiana news release announcing a new Executive Order to waive incomplete education requirements.
Gov. Holcomb Signs Executive Order To Waive Incomplete Education Requirements
Indianapolis, Indiana (April 10, 2020) — Governor Eric J. Holcomb today in coordination with Superintendent of Public Instruction Jennifer McCormick signed an executive order to waive education requirements that cannot be met due to school buildings being closed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Executive Order 20-20 waives incomplete requirements such as school bus drills and emergency preparedness drills. It also outlines options for school corporations to complete 2019-2020 annual staff performance evaluations.
COVID-19 World Wide Web Resources
Allen County Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance and Local Resources
State of Indiana Web Resources:
- Indiana’s Mortgage Assistance Program
- List of who is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- Eligible? Click here to register and make an appointment
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- Indiana Executive Orders issued during the COVID-19 pandemic: 2020 | 2021
Other Web Resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- Latest news from Google News