The Allen County Department of Health’s Executive Health Board meets tonight at 5:45 p.m.
The meeting will be streamed on the Allen County Facebook page.
Executive Board Meeting for COVID-19 Response Discussions
Call the meeting to order and opening remarks– Dr. William Pond
Comment from Allen County Commissioner’s Office – Nelson Peters
COVID-19 SITUATION UPDATES:
- General Update – Dr. Deborah McMahan, Health Commissioner
- Surgeon General’s Report on Expectations of the American People during this pandemic (his previously aired national address will be shown) – Deb Lambert
POTENTIAL DISCUSSION TOPICS**:
- Discussion on Public Gatherings (materials will be provided for consideration by the Board)
- Discussion on Surge Capacity of local Medical Facilities (Dr. James Cameron, Facility Rep’s)
- Discussion on Extended Care/Long Term Care Facility Guidance Issued by CMS/CDC (Deb Lambert)
- Brief discussion on current planning efforts (some of the area task forces/work groups on various COVID-19 community support/response issues may present a brief update if present, or a summary will be presented as appropriate) – Dr. Deborah McMahan
- Discussion on Child Care Alternatives and Efforts – Dr. Deborah McMahan
- New Business as deemed appropriate – all
FOR THE PROTECTION OF EVERYONE ATTENDING THE MEETING:
- THIS MEETING WILL BE LIVE STREAMED AND CAN BE VIEWED FROM HOME AT (and this is highly encouraged): Allen County Facebook page
- FOR ALL ATTENDEES WHO COME TO THE MEETING PHYSICALLY, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SIT EVERY OTHER SEAT OR EVERY TWO SEATS AND THIS WILL BE ENFORCED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- IF THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE THAN THERE ARE SPREAD OUT SEATS, PEOPLE MAY NEED TO VIEW VIA LIVE STREAM FROM THEIR PHONE, CAR, OR HOME. THANK YOU!