News release from the Fort Wayne Police Department:
Narcotics Related Search Warrant
On March 23, 2017, shortly after 1:30 p.m. detectives of the Fort Wayne Police Department Vice and Narcotics Division served a narcotics related search warrant in the 1000 block of Huestis Ave.
Fort Wayne Neighborhood Code inspected the residence and it was condemned. Fort Wayne Animal Care and Control removed a Pit Bull from the residence. The Indiana Department of Family and Children removed five children from the residence as the adults were arrested.
During the search detectives located over $1000 in cash, drug paraphernalia, two handguns and over 30 grams of Cocaine. The Cocaine has an estimated street value of over $2500.
The following subjects were taken into custody and arrested.
Jimmy L. Henderson
- Dealing in Cocaine or Narcotic Drug (Level 2 Felony)
- Dealing in Cocaine or Narcotic Drug ( Level 4 Felony) – 2 counts
- Dealing in Cocaine or Narcotic Drug (Level 5 Felony)
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance ( Level 6 Felony)
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance (Felony)
Sarah M. Templeton
- Visiting a Common Nuisance (Misdemeanor)