News release from the Allen County Sheriff’s Department:
Luke Bryan 2016 Farm Tour
(September 29, 2016) – Luke Bryan will be performing part of his 2016 Farm Tour on October 8th, at Spangler Farms located at 8332 Martin Road, Monroeville, IN 46773. In an effort to keep the attendees safe while enjoying the event, the Allen County Sheriff’s Department would like to alert the public to several facts about the event.
- Parking opens at 2:00 p.m. No attendees should be dropped off prior to 2:00 p.m. on the day of the event.
- Sampson and Martin Roads will be closed between US 30 and Maples Roads at 8:00 a.m. the morning of the event.
- Ternet Road will be open to local traffic only. If residents are having guests, they should make sure they can identify the home they will be visiting.
- The west end of the venue parking lot will be reserved for after concert pick-up. Sampson Road south of US 30 will be open for inbound and outbound passenger pick-up only, starting at 9:00 p.m.
- IMPORTANT: Dress appropriately. Cell phone access will be very limited due to the location and number of attendees. Do not plan to rely on cell phones and/or text messages for communication. Please have a location and plan in place to meet friends and family members if you cannot reach them by phone.
- Post-Concert Outbound Map