FWFD: House Fire, Hoevelwood Drive

 

FWFD logo

 

News release from the Fort Wayne Fire Department:

House Fire, Hoevelwood Drive

(September 28, 2016) – A resident cooking inside an attached garage at a home on Hoevelwood Drive on the city’s south side resulted in a garage fire when combustibles nearby the unattended pot caught fire causing moderate damage to the garage.

The occupants were able to evacuate the home without harm and the Fort Wayne Fire Department was able to contain the fire and the damage to the garage. There were no injuries.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here