News release from the Allen County Neighborhoods Association:
Allen County Neighborhoods Association, April 26, 2016 meeting
What: The Allen County Neighborhoods Association Quarterly Meeting
When: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Where: Omni Room in the Garden Level of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne
On the agenda:
- Attorney Carrie Gutman answers legal questions pertaining to homeowners associations.
- Allen County Commissioner Nelson Peters will provide an update on some community issues currently under discussion including northside annexation and the proposed downtown arena.
- David Fiess, Director of Vector Control & Environmental Services for the Fort Wayne-Allen County Dept. of Health, will talk about mosquito and pest control efforts this summer.
- Nicholas Jordan, Allen County Chief Deputy Auditor, will talk about fiscal accountability for neighborhood associations.
- Open Forum: Concerns, Questions and Responses.
Free parking is available in the public parking area in front of Citizens Square and at meters around the building. Enter the building at the northwest corner near Clinton Street.
ACNA helps neighborhood associations in both incorporated and unincorporated areas of Allen County access county services and share ideas for resolving common concerns.
For more information, contact ACNA Coordinators Dan McCrea (email@example.com), Kris Krishnan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joanne Bergman (JLB888@juno.com), or Mike Green, Allen County Public Information Officer, at 449-7671.