News release from the Allen County Neighborhood Association:
The Allen County Neighborhoods Association Quarterly Meeting
What: The Allen County Neighborhoods Association Quarterly Meeting
When: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Where: Omni Room in the Garden Level of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne
On the agenda:
- Attorney Robert Eherenman answers legal questions pertaining to homeowners associations.
- Chandra Gates, State Farm Insurance agent, will discuss various insurance options neighborhood associations should consider.
- Marjorie Stephens, President/CEO of Northern Indiana Better Business Bureau, will point out scams and schemes homeowners should know about.
- Kathie Green, past NE Region VP of Indiana PTA, suggests ways to motivate and engage residents in your associations.
- Open Forum: Concerns, Questions and Responses.
Free parking is available in the public parking area in front of Citizens Square and at meters around the building. Enter the building at the northwest corner near Clinton Street.
ACNA helps neighborhood associations in both incorporated and unincorporated areas of Allen County access county services and share ideas for resolving common concerns.
For more information, contact ACNA Coordinators Dan McCrea (firstname.lastname@example.org), Kris Krishnan (email@example.com) or Joanne Bergman (JLB888@juno.com), or Mike Green, Allen County Public Information Officer, at 449-7671.